• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help geting hold of Windsheild washer kit

The Swede

Hi Everyone!

I need to get a windsheild washer kit for my M35A2
But!
I live in Sweden and nead to find some company that will export one to me, I have locked at some threds and found this links:
http://www.partsmen.com but can not get in to the military page :(
and
http://saturnsurplus.com do not export :(

Any one have a kit for sale or know any company how are willing to export one to Sweden

Thanks in advance!
Regards Erik B in Sweden

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with TedG on this site. He had them but don't know if he'll export.

Kohburn

you could always take the parts needed from cars/trucks in the salvage yards. Won't be stock but can be made to look good and work correctly.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Salvage yards in Sweden probably don't have many deuces. Better to try Netherlands or Germany if you are already in Europe. Probably need to look through the 'salvage yards' forum for European dealers.

AndrewH

I'll put in a vote for TedG as well, I believe he had the kits as of last fall when I was there. PM him. As mentioned, I do not know if he will export. Worth a shot tho! AndrewH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks