• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help getting a friend SS

ida34

I have a friend that has a Humvee and wants to get on the site. He has been trying for a over a month and he says is is awaiting verification by the administrator. His SS id is bullet69 and I do not find it in the member directory. I have been trying to help him out after I met him at a work function. He is at a lost. I PMed Mike (mangus580) and did not get a reponse. He has also sent email to the admin help email and has not heard back. I told him he may be mistaken for Braun but I can vouch for him that he is not Darrel. It looks like we have had new members that have successfully joined during this time period. Please let me know what he needs to do and I will pass it on. If you need his real name PM me.

Chuck

zout

Ida = tell him it is not personal - my friend went through the same - it is totally a security thing on the site and the admin knows more of what is going on - PM PAPABear or someone on the inside to figure it out for your friend.

N1265

Yea, I am sure it's nothing personal..... I also know of a guy who had a hard time getting in.

But I am wondering why Magnus never got back with you.... I am sure we will hear more stories like this as time goes on.

zout

just nail a moderator like papa or Clinto and let them touch base for you as it all has to take place behind the scene to keep the scum bags outa here

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Hey guys...I can't do anything...I'm a plain ole troop.

Mangus is very busy with his recent arrivals (babies)

Patience is a virtue and the wait will be worth it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks