• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help identifying some LED headlights.

trider

I have a friend who bought a box of treasure from an estate auction last weekend. In it is 3 LED headlight with a NSN of 6220015764585. I have ran this NSN but still need a little help. My question is will these fit my deuce and a half as LED headlights and do they have a low and high beam?

DeucesWild11

Wow hard to find any info on that item besides "headlight" are there any markings on it which may say 24v? how many wires coming off it? Pics may help others identify it..

trider

I do not have pictures at the moment but will try and get some. They are tan in color. I just text him and asked what else he knows about them he said the tag on the back of one of them says truck lite part# 07377. I know they have the three connectors on the back like a deuce with the numbers 16,17,91 on each connector.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, they are a direct replacement. Wire numbers should match right up. Good find, pairs were going for $200 - $250 a set.
Don't drop them.

trider

Great that is what I was wanting to know. Thanks for the help. I guess I better at least buy him a steak dinner and a beer or two for letting me have them. :beer:

trider

61145665_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg61145834_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg

He emailed me a couple pictures he found online and said they look identical to these, these are not pictures he took but says they are in tan buckets just like these. Im happy with his find assuming he still lets me have them once he finds out what they are going for I may end up having to throw him some cash.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just remove the light from the housing and put it in your housing on the truck and that way you do not have to adjust them, maybe just a little.

papakb

http://www.truck-lite.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&productId=106527

A quick search using the Truck-lite number turned this up.

goldneagle

Just remove the light from the housing and put it in your housing on the truck and that way you do not have to adjust them, maybe just a little.
Why would you remove them from the housings? They will fit as is on most MVs. I know mine fit on the M35 and M939 series trucks as is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks