• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help identifying this rim

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it looks like the one I have off a MRAP RG33L

Check my classified listing: (deleted add due to wrong id)

Do yours have the same numbers stamped on it?

I had removed the CTIS valve and tubing to disassemble it. It is not in my pics but the set up is identical to your pics.

Mine had a 16x20 tire mounted on it.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Post the picture, not a link.

cerial0411

It is on a auction site and they only have the one for sale. I have requested stamping numbers with no response from the seller.

There is no point in buying just one rim to find out it is something I will have a heck of time finding the other four.

That is it juanprado. If you happen to have another 4 laying around I am interested. I just don’t want to get in the one rim situation I am trying to avoid.

When trying to upload the picture I get a:
500[IOErrorEvent type= “ioError” bubbles= false cancelable=false eventPhase=2text= “Error #2038“]

Which is a generic flash related error between my server and the site. I have updated/used previous versions of flash, disabled my firewall and so on. I have tried jpeg, gif, and jpg format at low kb. The error only happens with this site.
I have been trying to post the picture for nine days then just gave up and posted the link.

Now, that I know what the rim is I can start searching five rims using the proper information.

Thank you for all your help.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, I only have one. I got if from GL at Ft. Polk very reasonable :)

There have been 3 or 4 more released since then at Ft. Polk one at a time but they went way higher than what I thought they were worth.

There are a bunch of steel wheels available. Can't tell what they are from and I did not spend any time researching. Check your pm for link.

I am clueless on the computer speak but posted the pic for you.rimoffset_zps3c8d2ff6.jpg

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After getting feedback from many of you, I did find and search the numbers stamped on the rim I have and it is spot on for a M1070. "Surprise" GL description was wrong. :)

Numbers stamped on rim:
MFR 20076

Corresponds perfectly to NSN 2530-01-355-0639, Oshkosh mfr 45152, Part #1917010
http://www.parttarget.com/2530-01-35...chtext=1917010

I have updated my listing.

Cerial0411, looks like it was a M1070 after all.

Attachments