• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help identifying this rim

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it looks like the one I have off a MRAP RG33L

Check my classified listing: (deleted add due to wrong id)

Do yours have the same numbers stamped on it?

I had removed the CTIS valve and tubing to disassemble it. It is not in my pics but the set up is identical to your pics.

Mine had a 16x20 tire mounted on it.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Post the picture, not a link.

cerial0411

It is on a auction site and they only have the one for sale. I have requested stamping numbers with no response from the seller.

There is no point in buying just one rim to find out it is something I will have a heck of time finding the other four.

That is it juanprado. If you happen to have another 4 laying around I am interested. I just don’t want to get in the one rim situation I am trying to avoid.

When trying to upload the picture I get a:
500[IOErrorEvent type= “ioError” bubbles= false cancelable=false eventPhase=2text= “Error #2038“]

Which is a generic flash related error between my server and the site. I have updated/used previous versions of flash, disabled my firewall and so on. I have tried jpeg, gif, and jpg format at low kb. The error only happens with this site.
I have been trying to post the picture for nine days then just gave up and posted the link.

Now, that I know what the rim is I can start searching five rims using the proper information.

Thank you for all your help.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, I only have one. I got if from GL at Ft. Polk very reasonable :)

There have been 3 or 4 more released since then at Ft. Polk one at a time but they went way higher than what I thought they were worth.

There are a bunch of steel wheels available. Can't tell what they are from and I did not spend any time researching. Check your pm for link.

I am clueless on the computer speak but posted the pic for you.rimoffset_zps3c8d2ff6.jpg

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After getting feedback from many of you, I did find and search the numbers stamped on the rim I have and it is spot on for a M1070. "Surprise" GL description was wrong. :)

Numbers stamped on rim:
MFR 20076

Corresponds perfectly to NSN 2530-01-355-0639, Oshkosh mfr 45152, Part #1917010
http://www.parttarget.com/2530-01-35...chtext=1917010

I have updated my listing.

Cerial0411, looks like it was a M1070 after all.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks