• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help locating cucv M1008 fuse box

MatteoMardegan

Hello, please i need help to find the fuse box in my cucv m1008m (1985) 6.2 diesel pickup; the problem originally is that the instrument panel in the cockpit (back of steering wheel) is always off, too when i turn on lights, and i find it hard to drive by night then i want to check the fuses. But i don't find the box. someone may help me? - i have already found the diagram of fuses - thank you too much. Excuse me for my language, i'm italian and i don't express myself well (...google translator). If i haven't respected the rules of the forum i ask pardon.

MatteoMardegan

Yes, i pull out it and i turn it right or left, but is alwais black; yesterday i found a box with some fuses under the steering column, and i changed all fuses but never changed. boh? i thank you for you have attempted to help me.