• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help locating cucv M1008 fuse box

MatteoMardegan

Hello, please i need help to find the fuse box in my cucv m1008m (1985) 6.2 diesel pickup; the problem originally is that the instrument panel in the cockpit (back of steering wheel) is always off, too when i turn on lights, and i find it hard to drive by night then i want to check the fuses. But i don't find the box. someone may help me? - i have already found the diagram of fuses - thank you too much. Excuse me for my language, i'm italian and i don't express myself well (...google translator). If i haven't respected the rules of the forum i ask pardon.

MatteoMardegan

Yes, i pull out it and i turn it right or left, but is alwais black; yesterday i found a box with some fuses under the steering column, and i changed all fuses but never changed. boh? i thank you for you have attempted to help me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks