• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help recovering a deuce in Goldsby, Oklahoma and moved to Norman, OK or OKC

MrArmyAnt

I hope this is the right spot for this and it shouldn't be in transportation...

Anyway, I bought a red deuce. I have built many 4x4's and grew up around Peterbilts. Not the same I know but if you put a 1 ton jeep in front of a semi and squint real hard at night it's kinda the same :roll:

Anyway I am going to get batteries and go out and fiddle with it to see if I can get it started. I can figure quite a bit out and am a backyard monkey that's always glued to my laptop with manuals open. I would love it if someone would like to help me get it running or possibly tow it. I can pay with money, beer, or maybe a trip to the strip club. I'm in over my head, I know it, but that's the only way I learn. If I only stuck to things I knew ahead of time I would have never known or done anything...

Oh yeah it has low hours and miles. But no seat. I feel like whicker or however it's supposed to be spelled could be appropriate... :) I went out and saw it before bidding, everything was there minus a bed a roof and a seat. Well to my eye. Saw a motor, a transmission, a transfer case, wheels and axels and the like. Enough there to keep me from feeling like a moron and going out with one of y'all to say "but theres no transfercase..."

Last edited:

Sirblissfull

Hes talking about a strip club in Oklahoma!

People should be running away.

I would help for beer just not able to drive 800 miles any time soon.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a parts truck with a spare seat. Might be more comfy than a poop seat.

Jimma

The poop seat idea is still funny. If you really wanted to be a redneck you would just use a lawn chair. Im laughing so hard I can hardly type thinking of all the stupid options you have for a seat.

davey8943

All I can offer is moral support, you are more than a few miles out of the way for me!

Wish you the best, and be sure to let us know how it goes!

Dave

MrArmyAnt

Well it starts like a champ. My brand new truck starts about as well as it does. However massive break issues. I traced the clog to the airpack and Called Zach (I believe he's donkdonk on here) and he told me to take it apart. the brass thing in there was a little suck. washed everything with break fluid and got 4 of the 6 bled before they closed. Finishing picking it up tomorrow morning. There is a rod on top of the transmission that goes into a slot that fits on some arm that comes down back to the side of the transmission. the pin or bolt or whatever is missing at the top, and that top rod moves with the gear shifter. Is it important?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks