• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help with a steering arm part.

m376x6

I'm looking for a new or used in good shape arm that attaches to the M37/M43 steering gear box and connects to the drag link. It is the small arm that has a ball on the end. If anyone has some parts left over from a power steering conversion or just parts in general and has one of these they could let go of please let me know. Thanks

I've tried the various parts houses and AB Linn with no luck.

m376x6

Thanks very much Tim, I've had no luck coming up with one. I'll PM you when I get back. We just came back for a few hours to drop off our deer. We got a couple of really nice bucks. So we're back off to go after a couple of bulls. Thanks again Tim.

Regards,
Bryan

m376x6

I have the complete steering out of my truck so I have the part if the other one doesn't work for you.
Thank you for the offer. I also tried Brent Mullins as suggested and never got a reply back. I would love a second spare for my other M37 in case I ever need one. I'm off to Montana to deer and elk hunt so I'll be gone for a week or so. Please let me know what you would want for the arm and shipping to 80436. Thanks very much for your offer to help out.

Regards,
Bryan

m376x6

I have the complete steering out of my truck so I have the part if the other one doesn't work for you.
Back from Montana. If it wasn't wind, it was snow, and when it wasn't snowing, we were hunting in minus 15 weather. Had a good time. Came back with a noce cow. I PM'd you regarding the steering arm part. Tim had one but it wasn't any good apparently. He believes he might have another used one, he'll let me know when he pulls it. With yours and his if in good shape that will give me a spare for each truck. Thnaks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks