• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with aM52A2 turbo issue.

rcflyer70

I have an oil leak on the inner bolt of the turbo oil return tube. Initially I though it was simply a bad gasket, so I replaced the gasket - the problem persisted. Thinking that I possibly damaged the new gasket while installing it, I replaced the gasket again (when I took off return tube, the gasket was perfect with no signs of an oil leak). The threads of the inner bolt were covered with oil - the outer is dry.
Does the bolt go into an area with oil (worn or damaged threads not sealing)? Do I have internal issue with the turbo housing? The turbo works great except for a slow oil drip (stinks up the cab). Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks