• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with brake lights m-818

g102

Hi guys,

i was checking over my m-818 tractor and found out my brake lights quit working. Where in the heck is the brake light switch and circuit breaker located?

It is the end of one long day and i figured there are a lot of guy super smart guys here in this forum. Thanks for any help in advance. I guess sunday is brake light day.
Thanks gary

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Gary, cb is inside the 3 lever switch, hyd brake light switch is inside the frame rail, and don't forget there is a pneumatic switch too that activates the lights if you apply the trailer brake lever on the steering column, that could help you narrow down the problem.

g102

Brake switch location

Hi ndt,
is the switch on the drivers side frame rail and a foot or two behind the master cylinder?

I seen something in this location with a wire and what looked to be a breather vent like the top of the master cylinder has.

I didn't try the trolley brake lever just the brake pedal. They worked before and was checking it over the the memorial day weekend.

Thanks gary

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks