• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with Oklahoma Humvee registration!

gscales123

Just got this Humvee finished and was looking at registering it in Oklahoma. Lo and behold they only want to register it as an off-road. (Big red stamp on SF-97). Anyone have any back ways of getting this done. I know I've seen Humvee driving around with a plate. Even checked on getting it titled in TX a couple of months ago and they said get it inspected and come in for the title only (no registration), but now they Sid they have recently changed their MV registration rules as well. Was rebuilding to sell it, so just was trying for title. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

BLK HMMWV

You may want to read the sticky.
I know your new but what your asking is directly against forum rules.

gscales123

I appreciate the sticky. I didn’t know they did this in 2014. I though it was much more recent than that. I’ll try to figure out how to take down the post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks