• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with price

MVLover

Ok I'm at an auction in Philadelphia MS and they have 4 m931s. I've priced m923s but not 931s. They run and drive great, tires are all new, and no rust (that I can see). I would like to know what they go for and what you guys would pay.

I've searched this site up and down and can't get a fix on the price.

Any input would be great thanks.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anywhere from scrap price to $10K. There are many more trucks that will be coming out and the average seems to be around $3500

Scott88M

I'd base some of the truck's worth to you on if you just want a 5 ton or if you have use for the 5th wheel. Personally I'd rather have a cargo with cover so that was worth a little more to me when deciding on Max price. I paid $3500 including fees

Hawssie

Another tip is that its better to pay a 1000 maybe even 3000 more(depending on the model) for a clean rebuilt truck then one that has not been gone through. Find a good truck and don't settle for one that isnt up to snuff. Just wait if you don't get the one you want. I bought a M91a2 last week for 2700 before fees but I have a feeling I am going to wish I had bought a cleaner one for more. Even just the paint quality can mean the difference in a lot of money and time. Little things add up or are hard to find like rubber parts and hood/cab insulation which will be deteriorated on a non rebuilt truck while a recent rebuild will be in much better shape. If your going to abuse it or use it just for the drive train it may not matter as much but the supply seems healthy, hence buyers market.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks