• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help With Replacement Master Cylinder

mynewtoy

Hello
My Dads master cylinder went bad on his 1985 M1028 I'm trying to order him one from AutoZone and they're asking me which brake code I looked in the glove compartment and can't find that code. Can someone please tell me which master cylinder I should use my options are JD5 Takes one number JB7 OR JD7 Takes another number.
Thanks In Advance For Any Help

cucvrus

I think JB7 is correct.
Really it is JB8 Part Number: NM1982 This is the Autozone part number for a new one. rebuilt is M1982. I use them they are good. No need to redesign and buy OEM. These are warranted for life and I seldom have any problems with them.

Last edited:

mynewtoy

I think JB7 is correct.
Really it is JB8 Part Number: NM1982 This is the Autozone part number for a new one. rebuilt is M1982. I use them they are good. No need to redesign and buy OEM. These are warranted for life and I seldom have any problems with them.
Thank You So Much Your A god Sent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks