• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need help with replacing airpack...they don't match

DeuceNewb

I'm helping my buddy work on his 71 m109 shop van to replace the airpack that didn't work when he bought it. He bought a new one, but when we crawled underneath his deuce, it didn't match what was there. The airpack he bought matches the one on his m35 and my m35, but not his m109. We removed it and put them side by side to show you. Can it work or do we need a different kind?

Attachments

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pictures show the old style at the bottom, new style at the top. There are several threads on this, but the bottom line is either will work (with some minor plumbing changes).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks