• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need HMMWV mechanic in Palm Beach County area

Starlight

Hello all, Capt.T with Palm Beach Troop Support/ No Warrior Left Behind. I have a HMMWV we can use for our support organization. The owner does not want to sell but we can use it. Needs the electrical gone through. A short somewhere. Wants someone that knows what they're doing, not someone guessing. If anyone has a connection on this it would be great. Semper Fi , Capt.T . Turpin/ 561-722-3583

Starlight

Many thanks ! I'll give them the owners number and we'll start getting that rig up and running correctly. Capt.T. Turpin / No Warrior Left Behind/ Palm Beach Troop Support. I'll get out there today and get some pics of her too.

Starlight

20140118_1057451.jpg20140118_1040097.jpg Here's a couple of shots. A bit of history on the issue. They had the truck out in the Everglades recovering an unmanned aircraft. The water pump went. They returned to fix it. Apparently they had to or thought they had to remove alternator/gen. They made it back but burnt out the alternator. This was changed out and again burnt up a new one coming and going to Orlando. Maybe they missed a ground ? Didn't wire up right ? But it all happened then. Bottom line we'd like to get someone on this that knows what they're doing the first time. We at No Warrior Left Behind/ Palm Beach Troop Support will be rehabbing this rig for our support efforts. Many thanks again for steering us to a good mechanic that knows the vehicle, Capt.T.Turpin 561-722-3583

Starlight

Morning all, just a bump to get this back up. We'd like to get his girl back up and running correctly asap. I know everyone's busy but still looking for a qualified HMMWV mechanic. Thanks, Capt.T

Starlight

Hey gang, just in case it didn't come across right . I don't need this for FREE. We will pay the right mechanic to look this over. Want to make sure you all didn't think this was volunteer. That would be nice but I do understand everyone needs to make a living . Thanks again, Capt.T/ No Warrior Left Behind/ Palm Beach Troop Support/ 561-722-3583

Starlight

Great man. Just didn't want you or anyone else thinking I was expecting volunteer work. That usually slows up the process of getting things done. Now that I know he has 6 kids... we know he needs the money . Thanks again,T