• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need imidately pictures of Afghanistan pain scheme

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nattie, the rims are currently in use for the heavy HMMWV's. There are odd and even spaced 24-bolt rims with a higher weight rating than the 12-bolts.

Alex, what kind of hard top is that? I have been thinking about equipping my 2-man with a hard top and hard doors for the winter.

Student-Driver

Of corse that's my truck :razz: that's an Avanger hard top very very very hard to get... :mrgreen:
But it's nice you'll be able to drive in a t-shirt in the winter ;)

And yes that paint scheme is only for the ANA Afghan National Army

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
that's an Avanger hard top very very very hard to get... :mrgreen:
But it's nice you'll be able to drive in a t-shirt in the winter ;)
Ah-hah! I have seen that listed in print on the net in a few places, but haven't seen one in pics. I like it! It looks a lot better than the 2-man helmet hard top from Amtech.

Attachments

XanRa

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks