• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need info bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

83 k10

Ok new member, with all the stuff i have read on here i feel this is the best place to join so anyway this is where i am i have a 1983 k10 when i bought the truck it a had a 350 and 700r4 but i knew it was a 6.2 factory truck i ended up putting in a sm465 and then here last week the engine blew so i wanted to put the diesel back in it i got a take 6.2l and put it between the fame rails wich brings me to my problem i want to make it a 12v system and use the fly wheel and clutch i already have so does anybody know about the pioneer manual flywheel balancer or using a 400 flywheel

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CUCV trucks are not K10 trucks.

This is the wrong forum for CUCV posts.

You post is one giant run-on sentence with no capitalization.

You post makes almost no sense.

MDSA

DH,

Is this for real? A grammar lesson!! Now all you children know why we English teachers:ditto: try to teach rules for writing; things might make sense if we follow the rules.

Must be old school.

Thank you, I love it.

83 k10

Fine fair enough, the truck is not a cucv. Its an 83 k10 like i said, you could think of what im doing as making a short wheel base cucv. As far as the forum im still trying to figure out how it works so thats my fault. Im wondering if anyone has tried either the balance plate or the 400 flywheel?

Status
Not open for further replies.