• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need info of M900 spare tire mount

warwick

i'm trying to find info on the spare tire mount, if i remember right i read on here that not many have made it into civilian hands. anyone know which parts manual would have an exploded parts illistration? anyone know where one is they could take some picture of for me?

thanks

acetomatoco

M931 is covered in the parts book TM 9-2320-272-20P and 34P.. and those should be on the dataplates on the Dash of said truck.

warwick

thanks for the info it will help me with my project

the manual list page gives me a headache and is hard to read with the white letters on the light green background, is there a way to change the background color?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks