• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need info on NSN

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Just as a side note, not sure how many folks have ever heard or seen one of these tool sets. Right now, mine is scattered over 4 locations in 3 different states. I'll have fun in April and May bringing it all together in TX. At that time I'll have to organize and clean it all. Several of the items need sandblasted and painted. A fair portion is in new or like new.

I can't wait to get it all together and hopefully have a place to lay it out and put it to use. I remember years ago we would need a week to lay it out and inventory the sets.

Imagine building a deuce one part at a time. This has been 3+ year project and I'm oh so close to being done.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
cleaner,terminal,plug

cleans both male and female 12 pin 24 volt light connectors; stainless steel brushes
@*$%*^($($ ($%*&%&%* ($(%*@)@(*^

That's me cussing. I have/had these and thought they were some special tweezers for something other than maintenance. IF I kept them, this will be tougher to find than a needle in a hay barn (forget the stack).

@(^)#!(%

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks