• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need inspection at Chambersburg, PA.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey just like the title said. I am looking to purchase a item at Chambersburg, PA., and I was hoping someone could take a look for me if they are going to be up there in the next week?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I was headed up that way, Ethan, but I'm swamped at work next couple weeks. Can it wait until early June?

M1075

I am interested in the M945s they have there. I hope to get 1, maybe 2 of them. They look to be in great condition and are very useful with the alumninum pallets. If anyone gets by there and finds any mechanical deficiencies, a heads up would be appreciated. Thanks.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
James, get ready for some competion...from me, other SS members that I know, several dealers and a host of companies with commercial applications. I HOPE to get one...but they will probably for for close to $20K. I won't be bringing one home for that price, I can assure you that.