• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Jumper Cable connector.

m376x6

As I finish the 24 to 12 conversion on the M37 6X6, I have re-installed the jumper cable jack. I searched and found where I believe one of the surplus houses had the jumper cable connectors for sale but are Out Of Stock. Would anyone have one or two laying around. I don't need the cable part as I will probably use special cable to jump start regular vehicles and a power source for a big game winch setup in the bed of the truck. Kind of a little winch on stilts to help load elk that's easy to unfold and stand up. Thanks

Bryan

m376x6

Jumper cable connector

Yes it is. I've never owned one but now with what I'm doing I could use one. Would you be willing to part with it or perhaps trade for something you may need or want? Please let me know. I believe I could turn a couple of contact pins from some copper stock I have. Thanks Carter.

Bryan

Carter

I'll give it to you as I have no use for it, give me your address and I'll send it to you at no cost except for postage. Carter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks