• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need lower rad hose

Joe Prepper

I am finally replacing the radiator and water pump on a deuce that needs it bad. After lots of wire wheel brush work to get the grill off (someone installed the grill bolts backwards so we had to take the inner guard off the get the bolts out :-| I forgot to install the hose before bolting the radiator in. Good thing though cause the hose was toast. I searched for a recent thread on finding a new hose but they were all dated. I would rather get one that comes the correct size (I know the napa hose has to be cut down).

Anyone know a vendor currently carrying this hose individually or in a hose kit?

Joe Prepper

I know the search feature, thanks. My more specific question, which I was unable to find here searching or with google-fu is which, of the multiple options availabe, would have hoses that did not need to be shortened or altered. I have seen posts, from 2011, where this was an issue. The reference links I found were not active or did not say if the parts needed to altered.