• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M-1082 Moved To Florida From NC.

FloridaAKM

I have a M-1082 that I bought two months ago from Ft Bragg. The trucking company that was supposed to pick it up stiffed me & a member here pulled it off base till arrangements could be made to get it back to Florida. My last attempt to get it just failed this morning when a friend went to pick it up & found that it was too big for him to handle. Even if it can be just be moved closer to Florida, I could go pick it up with the Deuce depending on the distance.
The trailer is 20 miles North of Fayetteville (not on base) & it needs to be brought to Gainesville, FL. This thing is fighting me all the way from the closing of the auction. Thanks in advance.

FloridaAKM

Thanks for all the folks looking @ the posting, I still need to get this trailer out of a members yard & down to Florida or some where closer. Not asking for a freebie, I am willing to pay a fair price to get it home.