• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M1009 moved from CA

Crash_AF

I picked up an engine-less M1009 in CA because it's in really good condition to make one good truck out of the two I just won at GL and the price was right.

The truck is in Laguna Hills CA (Near El Toro MCAS). I can get out there early next month to bring it back if someone can pick it up and park it for me for a week or two.

Can anyone help?

Later,
Joe

mutt_kahuna

moving m1009

Hi Joe...I live in northern Nevada...apx 60 miles east of Reno on highway 50....I may have a roadtrip planned to socal...only problem is my gas hog tow vehicle....lf I plan it right may have a load down and empty back...I do have LOTS of room to store it....let me know...ED

Crash_AF

RE: moving m1009

That would be cool... I'd shoot you a little cash to help with the gas if you could do that for me. Also, I could bring stuff from Rancher's to you when I came to pick it up if you bought anything from them.

If you need me to go look at something and/or take pics for you down there let me know too... any excuse to go walk the boneyard and all that... :driver:

Later,
Joe

Gem9

Hi I live in so cal and have the capability to help you here can pick up and store or deliver to you. heres a pic of truck and trailer.
plz call 661 261 3166
thnx Bill

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in Monrovia...close to LA. If you like, I can P/U and give it a home for a bit. PM me if interested.

Crash_AF

I've gotten it moved to Barstow to my Girlfriend's mom's place, so it's in a safe location now. I will be making a trip out there next month to pick it up so if anyone needs something moved from CO to CA or from CA to CO, I'll be traveling with a 1 ton with the bed empty and the 1009 mostly empty. If I have enough interest, I have a 3 car trailer that I could take out and transport another CUCV back in trade for some fuel money.

Later,
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks