• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M1078 towed from Lakewood WA to Enumclaw WA (30 miles)

everything petrol

If any local WA members are in the area I have a m1078 off base that needs to be picked up and dropped off roughly 30 miles away. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thx!

everything petrol

As of now it's technically a non runner but I'm just about positive the thermal switch in the starter is bad so a quick jump wire from the solenoid to a ground should have the truck running... it probably can be driven off base. I just broke a rib and was trying to put off the 14 hr drive and picking it up for a couple weeks. I may just bite the bullet and pick it up myself in the next couple days. Who know... the drive can take my mind off things. Hopefully nothing goes wrong if that's the case :carnac:

everything petrol

Yeah briefly. He's a great contact and is going to get back to me with a few answers. Looks like I'm going to fly out and pick it up. I appreciate everyones input.

snowtrac nome

if the tcm wont power up he will know which box I replaced on mine. as long as the truck is all there wont be much to get it running will pm you my contact info for tech support.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks