• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M125 Wrecker moved from Union City NJ to Chase MI

houdel

I need a M125 wrecker moved from Union City NJ to Chase MI (approx 45 miles eat of Ludington MI (OK, I know there is no such thing as a M125 wrecker, this is a M125 10 ton cargo truck refitted with a M816 wrecker body). Mapquest mileage is approx 825 miles. FYI, this truck is about 30' long, 111" high, 9'-6" wide and weighs about 40,000 pounds.

The truck runs. The seller will remove the the rear outer duals to get it under the legal width limit and will help with loading it. I have no ramps for offloading but do have equipment to tow it off the trailer for offloading.

Timing is not critical, the move most likely won't take place for 2-4 weeks.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Lee

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Need M125 Wrecker moved from Union City NJ to Chase

houdel said:
Still need to figure out how to gtet the beast home to Michigan though. A long drive at 42 MPH max!
An expensive ride too at gallons to the mile with the big LeRoi V8. Ray Patton just moved Dirt71s 125, perhpas he can move yours too!

ida34

RE: Re: RE: Need M125 Wrecker moved from Union City NJ to Ch

Anyone know what the going rate is per mile?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I think between $2 and $3 per loaded mile. Since this would no doubt classify as a wide-load, you might be around $3 a mile.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial

i paid 2.50 a loaded mile for the xm977 haul

Angus1

If it is over size you my have to cover permits for all state he travels though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks