• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M200A1 parts

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same axle and brakes as a m105. They just used thimbles to dually.

What parts are you seeking? I have an axle off a dolly that shares some of the same components?

Wolfman8345

Same axle and brakes as a m105. They just used thimbles to dually.

What parts are you seeking? I have an axle off a dolly that shares some of the same components?
Im building a trailer using the m200a1 frame and want to make sure i can get brake shoe,drums wheel cylinders etc

I remember something about the brakes being turned around or different because of the two park brake handles one for each side . I have a manual if want to copy what you need and send it back .

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most of the components of the air over hydraulic brakes are available in the civy world. Parking brake cables & handles might be trickier and military only but I recall a lot of that is on ebay and at various vendors.

I would make you a deal but shipping to the left cost on these heavy items is probably not worth it.

Guyfang

Staff member
Gents, before doing a deal, look at the respective parts TM's and compare part numbers/NSN's. Will not take all that much time, and may keep you from screaming.

Just looked a few things up. Brake shoes are the same. Brake drums not. Then looked at axles. Not the same. You also need to know that there are three different types of "M105" trailers. In the TM for the M105 type trailes, there are two axles listed. One axle fits two of the trailers, the other axle fits the third trailer. The axle in the TM for the M200 trailes has a compleatly different part number then both the M105's axles. I did not look any farther.

Last edited:

Wolfman8345

But is there a place to buy the parts, i dont have a problem finding nsn numbers, but i need a place to buy consumable parts brake shoes wheel cylinders drums etc?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks