• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M373 moved

muddog

I have a M373 in Atlanta Ga. That I need brought to Spartanburg SC. It's 181 miles, does anybody know of a good transport company in Georga or is there anybody close by that would be interested in the move?
Harold

AMGeneral

muddog,

I will be coming right through Atlanta and up I-85 right through Spartanburg on my way home from the small rally at papabears place on Sunday March 15th and I will be driving a M818 tractor.let me know if this will help.

muddog

AMGeneral that might work out if I can get somebody to remove if from the lot.
PM me a phone #.
Could anybody retrieve it and hold it for me?

muddog

They had three at the time of bidding, tried for two then felt a little like letting someone else have one instead of being greedy. No this will be only one, but I would like to have at least one or two more. Just having a little trouble getting it home. Will keep an eye out for you I'm sure more will come up soon.