• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M51A2/M52A2 fuel tank

citizensoldier

Hey Lane,I have one I am gonna pull off the dump soon.Want me to bring it to Aberdeen?
I will have to see if anyone from Ohio or Michigan is going to Aberdeen and could bring it back with them. PM me what you want for it please. Does it have a pump in it? I am also now in the market for a set of inner 5 ton winch extensions if anyone has some of those. It turns out i have two sets of outers.. :roll:
Are you parting out a dump? I would be interested in any of the fuel lines if they are good. Mine are all cobbled up and some are missing. I can make new but if your scrapping a truck why not?? That dump have a winch? pto?

Attachments

AMGeneral

Well,I'm actually not parting out the dump,just converting it from a multifuel to a Mack,not sure about the intank pump yet,but the fuel tank is good,just needs a good cleaning.

citizensoldier

I will do some poking around and see if anyone from my side of the world will be going. I think Grounded will be going to GA for some stuff.. Hmmmm I wonder if he is going back to NC for some tires..... Any thoughts?

grounded

Banned
Lane check your pms ;)

but sorry not going near NC anytime soon. WISH i was as there is some stuff i could use over by AMG. lol

BUT yes you are correct heading down to Papabears next week to get DaveP's DOlly

grounded

Banned
YOU DO!!!! just on a larger scale.. im just a small time peddler. rofl

one day youll teach me how to be as good as you

well other then road trip driving rofl

citizensoldier

Darnit!! I saw Wesfolk's name on here and thought for sure he had a set of inner 5 ton frame extensions for me..:-D:-D How about it palzy, walzy?? I know you have some in your stash of multifuel 5 tons I have watched you gather up from all over the country.. Come on .. Share the wealth..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks