• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M813A1 Moved from Richmond VA to Ft Myers FL

FM5332FF

I have a M813a1 In Richmond VA at the Gl site, I had a shipper that was supposed to pick it up for me, But he has backed out at the last minute, I need the truck moved from Richmond VA to Ft Myers FL As Soon As Possible, The deadline for me to get my truck is Friday. I was going to pay the shipper $1400.00 so if you know of a trucking service that will pick up my truck in the time line of Now, and Friday the 26th of march, Have them give me a call for details. my name is Chris and my Number is 239 340 4407. I will be heading up tomorrow afternoon to VA if I dont have some one to ship the truck that will be able to follow trough with plans.
Thanks. Chris.

Baja Bandit

Give MagiCarpet Auto Transport a call. 800-901-6452 They are a nationwide automobile transport broker but Im not 100% sure they handle stuff this big but its worth the call.

Good luck.
BB

FM5332FF

So my plans are as follows, tomorrow around noon I will be leaving ft myers and heading to north Carolina to my uncles house, Friday morning um going to the drmo, I'm bringing along tools fluids batterys, hoses, and belts, along with a jack and my trustworthy credit card. Were taking my dads business car so fuel will be free on the way up, I'm getting temp insurance for the truck tomorrow and I'm going to see about a temp tag. I'm going to drive the truck off the base and assess the situation from there. If you guys that live along I 95 can pm me your cell number incase I might need more help that would be great, I will keep you all updated.

HeadWizard

Unfortunately you will get NO HELP from the staff at Richmond. They will hover over you to make sure you don't steal an extra cotter pin, but be warned that they have the ability to damage your truck with their loader or forklift if they so choose.

Make sure to take ID's for everyone going on base and registration and insurance info for any vehicles you take on the facility.

ALSO - don't believe the Google map. You enter the facility via the Strathmore Rd exit on Chippingham Parkway. Do NOT follow the directions to the gate on Rt 1 / Jefferson Davis Highway - They won't let you in there.

lonegunman

I feel for your transport needs. I can't seem to give my money away these days, I guess the economy is so good they don't need business from private citizens.

I'm picking my truck up April 1st in Ga. and hoping for the best.

FM5332FF

Well there was a turn in events, I talked to Pete (Pctrans), and he is picking up my truck on monday. I talked to GL and told them what was going on and they said okay. I cant wait to finally have my 813 home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks