• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M820 5 Ton Transported from Montgomery AL to Chattanooga TN

DienstXIV

Hi Everyone,

I just purchased a 5 Ton M820 in Montgomery Alabama. The truck has a stuck clutch and I think a broken throwout bearing, there are also air leaks in the brake system so right now it is inoperable. I am considering 2 possibilities, find someone in Montgomery that can fix the truck and drive it to my property near Chattanooga TN, or just get it towed or hauled to my property where I can fix it myself. The mileage between the two locations is about 275 miles. I would like to get the truck moved in the next few weeks. Can anyone tow the truck for a reasonable price or do they know someone that can repair the truck for a reasonable price?

I made a shipping request on UShip but it seems like everyone wants me to figure out a way to get the truck on and off their trailer when I think the easiest and most economical way is to flat tow it with a dump truck or another 5 ton.

Any help recommendations or advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Alex

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hit up the member simp5782 & see if is available, if not he may know of someone that you can contact. I had him pick up my 5ton truck & transport it to me, top notch guy.