• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need MEP ceramic fuse cap

ryax85

Hello I've been searching for the past hour, can not find it. Where can I buy the ceramic convenience 12amp 250 volt fuse cap. I just need the cap, I guess someone needed ONE of mine :cookoo:. For what it's worth I have a 76' MEP 016c

thanks guys!

Jimc

Im not familiar with that specific gen set so i dont know the fuse you are speaking of but can you just replace the whole holder? The 002+3's have one for the dc charging system. Its just tue 1-1/4 glass fuse type. I just ordered a whole new holder from newark for a couple bucks.

1800 Diesel

Im not familiar with that specific gen set so i dont know the fuse you are speaking of but can you just replace the whole holder? The 002+3's have one for the dc charging system. Its just tue 1-1/4 glass fuse type. I just ordered a whole new holder from newark for a couple bucks.
He should post a photo of what it looks like....I suspect it's similar to the breaker for the convenience outlet on the MEP 2 & 4 but like you I'm not familiar with the model (MEP 016C) he's working....I have a fuse holder I could donate if it's the same as the MEP DC holder, but no spare AC breaker types...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call Delk's

1800 Diesel

Hello I've been searching for the past hour, can not find it. Where can I buy the ceramic convenience 12amp 250 volt fuse cap. I just need the cap, I guess someone needed ONE of mine :cookoo:. For what it's worth I have a 76' MEP 016c

thanks guys!
I see a complete one on the big e--- site for $24...if you only need the cap I have a spare cap, but not the holder. Send me a pm.

ryax85

Sorry for the delay, I have been really busy lately. After reading your posts I said heck with it and bought 2 holders and 5 fuses all under 10$ (figured this was a military exclusive oddball part which was discontinued after it was made; but thanks to doghead I realized I was in luck) . I will post the outcome once I get this thing ready.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks