• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need new stock rear springs

Skinny

I just lifted my M1031 with 4" front springs and a rear shackle flip. The truck still sags a bit on the driver side. I need a new set of non-lifted rear springs. I can't seem to find any forum feedback on what's out there. Seems like the only two are John R. Spring and Dayton. Anyone running these?

I would like to run an 8 or 9 leaf with 3,000-4,000 lb. load capacity springs. I just want to stay clear of cheap import springs.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My truck used to lean to one side also. I replaced the spring eye bushings with urathane one from energy suspensions. They made a hugh difference.

Skinny

This is more than a bushing issue, was a 2+" lean. Just ordered a set from Eaton, in stock and ready to rock. I also ordered a set of super shackles and a u-bolt flip kit from ORD.

Sorry to jack the thread but apparently there is a server issue preventing me from posting a new thread. I am getting ready to install the ORD 4" lift with shackle flip on my 1008. Anyone removing leafs from the stock rear spring pack to soften the ride and improve off road performance? Seems like a good idea to me.

truck1

Boyce Equipment has real nice M1008,and 1028 rear spring pack takeoffs @ a reasonable price. I bought a rear to replace a broken main leaf on my 1028 while installing an ORD 4" lift. It was in almost new condition.[thumbzup]