• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need NSN number for "Fender Extensions"

DESERT RATS

Hey Guys

Need some help. I need the NSN numbers for Fender Extensions for a M101A2 Cargo Trailer. I have one that is mounted on a M-116A2 chassis and it has Humvee wheels on it and they stick out beyond the fenders a little. More like 3 inches. Does any one have a pair that they would sell and ship to me? Thanks for your help.
Rick

Attachments

KsM715

I think what emmando22 means is the m101a2 does not have any extensions for it. The latest a3 model has wider fenders. They were not a bolt on addition. They are not hard to duplicate though. I'll look around, Ive seen a pic recently of someone one here that has made them.

Edit: Your combo looks pretty good, but you wont win many friends around here with the "shiney" parts on your trailer.

Edit #2: I was going to link this to the fender extension thread but I see Desert Rats has already found it.

Last edited: