• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need parts and manual help with military 12k 2 post lift

chenderson

Hello, hoping someone can point me in the right direction for locating a manual with part numbers for a military 12,000lb 2 post lift. It was acquired from Maine military authority and has no manufacturer markings. It is in need of a hydraulic cylinder. It has a rough hand written label with what appears to be a GPO-12 for model number. I have attached a picture. Any help with a manual or who made these things would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found that Gemini Lifts has model numbers for 2 post lifts that are GPO-10A and GPO-9A, so the GPO-12 does match their model numbering system. Other than that though I'm not any help.

EDIT:
found a picture on Ironplanet of a GP10A that has the model/serial sticker, and while it's pretty generic, it does seem to match
1838055_4063_162_0001.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks