• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need pic of dials on mep-016a

jcrockett222

I need pics of the dials indicated in picture, I can read the first one but I cant see the second one. Ive been looking at pics on the net but not finding what I need.

thanks
james

Attachments

Isaac-1

I have a photo a mine (MEP-016D yanmar diesel retrofitted MEP-016c, but is the same control box), but it was done with a phone camera and is not clear enough to read the fine print markings. The left one is 6 position selects voltage Line to Line and Line to Neutral for the voltage meter, the right one is 3 position selects the same for the current/amp meter (I assume L-1/L-2, L2/L3 and L3/L1, although I guess it could be L1,L2,or L3 to neutral). Hope this helps some, I have to get going before daylight today, but can take a better photo this weekend if you still need it. Either way it is just an instrumentation selection, and does not change the function of the generator

Ike

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What about the tech manual?

The TM has a OK one of the Output selector switch (far left) but not a good one of the Curret selector switch.

I'm not gonna have a chance to post them till Monday But I can.