• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need pic of dials on mep-016a

jcrockett222

I need pics of the dials indicated in picture, I can read the first one but I cant see the second one. Ive been looking at pics on the net but not finding what I need.

thanks
james

Attachments

Isaac-1

I have a photo a mine (MEP-016D yanmar diesel retrofitted MEP-016c, but is the same control box), but it was done with a phone camera and is not clear enough to read the fine print markings. The left one is 6 position selects voltage Line to Line and Line to Neutral for the voltage meter, the right one is 3 position selects the same for the current/amp meter (I assume L-1/L-2, L2/L3 and L3/L1, although I guess it could be L1,L2,or L3 to neutral). Hope this helps some, I have to get going before daylight today, but can take a better photo this weekend if you still need it. Either way it is just an instrumentation selection, and does not change the function of the generator

Ike

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What about the tech manual?

The TM has a OK one of the Output selector switch (far left) but not a good one of the Curret selector switch.

I'm not gonna have a chance to post them till Monday But I can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks