• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Pics and ideas for seats w/ armrest in M1009.

simoncrk

Hey guys.
I need some ideas for some front seats w/ armrests in my M1009. I would like the back seat to match the front seats. So that means replacing all of them. But Im not sure if thats possible. Is it? I looked at the Tahoe seat idea, but will the rear Tahoe seat fit in the rear seat area of my M1009? Is width a problem? And boy are they pricey!!! If you have any pics with your suggestions, it would help. nopics
Oh yeah, if this thread has been on here before, sorry, but I couldn't find it.aua

us74k5

I JUST finished the install of new seats in my 1009. They are out of an 09' Z71 tahoe. They look / work awesome. It took me a while to make the custom brackets, but it wasn't that bad. I will be taking the seats back out next week, in order to paint the interior, I will take pics of all the brackets at that time. It looks great btw, and is sooo much more comfortable.

nhdiesel

It would take some measuring to find ones that will fit, and some custom mounting brackets, but check out conversion van seats. If you get lucky you could even get one of the fold-down rear seats that doubles as a bed. In my area conversion vans, and their parts, have no resale value so the seats would be dirt cheap. No idea about where you are, but might be worth looking into.

For my motor home/toy hauler project, I got a set of seats out of a Caravan. Front seats are power leather with armrests, and rears are individual buckets so I can split up seating for the odd layout my camper will have.

Jim

simoncrk

I JUST finished the install of new seats in my 1009. They are out of an 09' Z71 tahoe. They look / work awesome. It took me a while to make the custom brackets, but it wasn't that bad. I will be taking the seats back out next week, in order to paint the interior, I will take pics of all the brackets at that time. It looks great btw, and is sooo much more comfortable.
OK thanks.
I'll be lookin for the pics.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks