• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need pics of Military police deuce

gunboy1656

All the MP deuces I ever saw was just a regular truck. At most had he yellow convoy lights.

As for Bumper markings. the 28th ID (in PA) it was 28 228P (I think if I remeber correctly it was 228th MP)

engineer233

My truck belonged to the 437th mp. It is a plain truck. I repainted it and put back the markings on the bumper as they were. I plan to put convoy lights on mine.IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

emr

during the first days of 9/11 the NY Guard was in charge and they had the MP unit there, I hung with them for the first 4 days then they left and the feds took over fri am , i stayed until sat, just talking out loud... but they DID use about 8 m 35s there and they were all current camo and besides there standard bumper markings, there was stencils on both doors in 2 inch letters black on all of them, that said MILITARY top line...
POLICE bottom line... thats it, I do know for years some guys have been hoping that there were some cool markings for MP. deuces, And i sure am one, but thats just not so, sadly i say that. maybe someone has pics of a unit that had some cool markings, but possible i just do not thin so ... one more thing none had convoy lights, I really do not see convoy lights being a MP thing at all, thats an opinion, some one might have but i personally have never seen it,

wildbilly1760

When I was stationed in the army in Korea, during the 90's. An airfield. I thaught the security MP's at the gates had some M-35a2's with ring mounts with mk 19 40mm grenade launcher machine guns mounted. And some with 50 cals on ring mounts. I also saw some Air Force Security Police with what appeared to be maybe stinger missle launchers mounted in the bed. on a pedestool. I wish i took more pictures back then to reference now.... Also the KATUSA's had some pretty pimped out m35a2,s... Quad 50's and larger anti aircraft cannons mounted in the beds of deuces. Anyhow, any more unit markings for MP units.

6x6guy

I was with 2 Armored Divison, 502 MP co, all we had were M35a2 nothing special, but before I was seperated - the Co. was going to get some V100 or V150s in its inventory way back then.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MP deuces most likely never have flashing lights or a siren on them, too slow to pull anything over. Depending on MTOE, it's conceivable that they could have a ring mount for a crew served weapon, most likely a .50cal or M60. We had a 5 ton in Iraq and a ring mount, but it was never used as the truck was only used on base, mostly as a trash truck. Unless used for extra firepower in convoy's, a deuce in an MP unit was just a truck for transporting equipment.

engineer233

My dog Jasper manages to get in almost all of my pics.To answer the question bout my winch , it came off of a power company international truck that set poles . It is 12v so I added a seond alternator and another battery. It all works great for me. It's not the strongest winch but with a snatch block it has already saved me once. The brackets for it I made myself in about 30 min cause I was in a hurry that day to go to the woods and wanted my winch on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks