• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NEED Pictures of a M1008 Engine

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What about using the TM 9-2320-289-20p and TM 9-2320-289-34p parts manuals. Shows you where all the nuts and bolts go, along with part numbers.

I also help when you tell use what you are trying to accomplish.

Are you trying to see if the brackets will fit the HUMVEE motor you are thinking about using to replace the 6.2L .

Last edited:

Florida9

That's perfect thank you all so much i need them because i bought a engine and my stupid self forgot to take pictures where everything goes

camp9

I'm glad someone was able to help you out with the pics. I've been there too. Wish anyone that can't help would just not comment. It's been raining for days and I'm cranky. :-?

rickf

That seems to be a VERY common complaint on this site anymore, a lot of criticism and not much help. I was told in an e-mail by Chris that things were going to change. Guess not. This is supposed to be a help forum not a private club, as was mentioned if you can't help don't comment. Those comments are only put in there to start the fire and then others throw fuel on it. Why?

camp9

Because I wanted to encourage the poster and not put him down like others did. As in life in general, your never going to get away from those who seem to think that everybody has the same intelligence as they do. Someone that is new to anything has to learn, and not everyone is as thrifty with searches as the next guy. My intention was to encourage and not to throw gas on the fire, but I have to admit, it burns me when I see others poke at a newer member for not trying enough before posting a question.

48cj2a

I have to agree. How many people join this site because they have a Mil Vehicle and are looking for advice. Most will never read the rules or the FAQ about the site in general.

Rather then ask the question did you use the "Search" function a little help and explaining that you found it using the search function would probably come across a lot better.

Sometimes you have to get pretty creative in search to find exacty what you are looking for just like searching the internet.

Hopefully my closeups helped some....

C15TA

Thanks to the guys who posted the photos. You can't get views like that looking in the manual. You guys have made this an educational thread as opposed to a confrontational thread.
Cheers,
Barry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks