• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Pictures of Vietnam Era Deuce w/soft top & No Winch

StoneMill

I'm running into problems with the PA DMV. They won't except the pictures of my deuce for antique registration because I don't have a soft top top put on it and I don't have time or funds to get one right now. Just have my beat up frame and part of a top. Other than that my deuce is mint with everything repainted/redone. Does anyone have pics of a Vietnam Green Deuce that I could "use". Need straight on pictures of the front, back, driver side, and passenger side pics. Windows up and preferably no markings (but I don't think markings will matter). Also no winch.

Chieftawny

Just wondering, why did you choose antique tags over historical? I see a m35 in my near future and wondering the reasoning between the 2 options here in PA from other PA owners. thanks.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Use any pics from a deuce,PA. wants all 4 sides truck must be in good shape with no rust.They are a pain in the *SS.

Recht71

I just got my permanent regestration for my Deuce ,it's for the life of the military vehicle .My hood #'s are my regestration #'s .What a hassle , but I wouldn't give up

Recht71

All they wanted to do is give me antigue plates and they did , and I kept on them till i got Permanent Regestration. $24.00 one time . I had to do the 4 pic,s and police check also

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks