• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need positive thinking!

FridgeBrilliance

Need positive thinking! *** Got her home! ***

Probably not an appropriate thread here, but I need you guys to send good wishes my way. Off to pick up my first CUCV/M1009, also my first .mil vehicle ever in about 3 hours. I don't have what he is asking, so send your brain waves to the cosmos in favor of me talking him down a bit. It is an incredibly clean '86 with around 24k original miles. Lived in Arizona on-base most of its life so should be rust free. Will post pics if I bring her home.

Send the collective positivity!

Last edited:

CycleJay

"Lord Jesus Christ son of God, please bless FridgeBrilliance with the means & enable him
to aquire this M1009 he is going on a trip for. Also bless him with safe travels on the way there,
and also on the way back with his new M1009 CUCV..
Also please make in so this M1009 is in safe and good condition, with no issues, or at least no major issues...
In your name, in Jesus name, I pray, Lord hear my prayers... Amen...."

FridgeBrilliance

"Lord Jesus Christ son of God, please bless FridgeBrilliance with the means & enable him
to aquire this M1009 he is going on a trip for. Also bless him with safe travels on the way there,
and also on the way back with his new M1009 CUCV..
Also please make in so this M1009 is in safe and good condition, with no issues, or at least no major issues...
In your name, in Jesus name, I pray, Lord hear my prayers... Amen...."
Love it! Let us add a few more pantheons!