• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Price To Transport M128A1C 12 Ton Trailer

usrrlg

I would like to place a bid on a M128A1C 12 Ton Trailer but am looking for a firm price to transport from Annville, PA to Belgrade, ME first...any companies out there that can give me a price?

agazza2

Try sending weekstrucking@yahoo.com a e-mail. I used him for my loads and he is very reasonable. I located him through uship, after I weeded through all the brokers that guarenteed results, but could not deliver in the time frame.

Allan

I would like to place a bid on a M128A1C 12 Ton Trailer but am looking for a firm price to transport from Annville, PA to Belgrade, ME first...any companies out there that can give me a price?

camp9

There are companies that offer bob tail services, just a matter a finding someone who does it. Are there any tractors offered at this sale? Maybe if someone buys one you can get them to haul it for you if there going in your direction.