• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Quick Help

m376x6

I'm at work with some nice folks trying to buy an M101A1 I have for sale. I've gone through the Search and have tried desparately on the web to find the number of inches between the wheel wells. Anyone know this off the top. I imagine it is around 40 to 50 inches but getting old and don't remember the actual measurment. Thanks

M376X6

m376x6

That's what I have been finding, but nothing that mentions the actual number of inches between the bed inside wheel wells. Thanks very much though Jeff.

Regards,
Bryan

Brent13

Between the wheel wells on mine, M101A1, measures 45.5".

Sorry I did not make it to your place today for the wheel. Our plans got put on hold, and I did not make it up. I will be in touch...

Brent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks