• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need some deuce winshield glass

jjfricko

i was wondering if there is anybody in the Michigan and surrounding areas that has a windshield for the deuce i could get from them. im almost certain im going to get glass to the face pretty soon

randyscycle

Yep, if the frame is good, just hit the local glass shop for a piece of safety glass. Mine was $50 installed in my old frame. I just unscrewed the frame and dropped it off to the glass shop and picked it up the next day.

Lex_Ordo

My glass frame was totally rusted out. I bought brand new glass with frame lock, and weather stripping from OD Iron. It just went right in, and needed no adjustment.

liljohn

I'll ditto the glass shop. I redid the frames on my Deuce, it was actually pretty easy. Also allowed me to clean out some of that Michigan Rust that I'm sure you've got, too... ;)