• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some help identifying a part.

w5ood

I'm still learning as I go on this CUCV. I think that this looks wrong and I am guessing it has something to do with idle? I don't know what the thing is on the right that has 2 green wires running into it. It looks like that pin or rod should hit that flat metal piece coming off the throttle. If someone can tell me what it is I can take it from there. Currently she idles ok but seems to have almost a hesitation that feels like a loss of fuel for a second, makes the whole truck kind of move like when a hot rod torques.

IMG_0909.jpg

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fast idle solenoid.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like bracket is bent.
Maybe you have it loose.

Replaced mine a few months ago.
Bought on Amazon
Acdelco part and it was made in the USA and marked as such on both the box and part.
Works perfect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks