• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need some help - Indianapolis May 23

dlieber

GL Recovery Help in Indy - Indianapolis May 23

Newbie from Illinois looking for help on a Pickup - Indianapolis Wednesday May 23 at 1100.

Picking up at base - 2009 Red River M925 five ton

Looking for some experience if its available.

I hopefully just need someone to help with a good "once-over"

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
DO NOT USE "NEED RESCUE HELP" IN A THREAD TITLE, everybody thinks it is a 911 cALL

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I open up the old laptop to look at new threads and the first one that pops into my vision is Need Rescue Help in Indy.

Heck, I'm not that far from Indy I'll see who needs help.

GL Recovery Help in Indy would be a better title.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now for the help.

Use the search function at the top and start looking for recovery threads. Basically take everything you would for a Deuce recovery. Do the normal checks AFTER reading the TMs on operation.

Better yet if this is your first and you have never recovered a truck like this before the best advice I can give you is have it shipped.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may want to have a couple numbers on hand, for the Big Green AAA!.

I'm sure Doc and Indyfab will post up.

ranchhopper

There was a guy Bob rainville (317-710-2240) who got my 813 off the base in indy and stored it for me for several weeke he charges a minimal charge for his time and storage.

dlieber

Ranchhopper...thanks so much. I talked to Bob and he is exactly what I am looking for and agreed to help me. Couldn't be more excited now....Wow...this is like Christmas.

Augdog1964

M923a1

Hey I just picked up my 923A1 Red River on Wednesday...
probably saw your 925...

If you have rails, bows, or a cover you don't want I'd gladly meet you on that day and buy them from you! I'm looking.

Thanks!

indy4x4fab

Banned
I live 15 mins from Stout field and work 17 mins from Stout field, I have a m818 with tow bar, slave cable, tools and a paved place for you to work on it if needed, so you can haul it home or drive it home and am standing by. I can meet you there on Wednesday May 23 at 1100, no problems. Just cover my fuel and I'll be there, $20 should covers my fuel I'll burn round trip.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks