• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need some help with what my CUCVs are worth

84cucv1ton

hope its ok to put this here. well, i found something i have been looking for. for a long time. its a 67 chevy impala SS with a tall deck 427 bbc. 22k on it and its perfect! this is my dream car. need to sell some things to get the money. so heres what i have:

84 m1009 24k new injection pump. very clean. small rust hole in the rockers. runs and drives good. ready to go

85 m1009 3600 miles. has a bit of rust, came from way up in NY state. runs and drives perfect.

84 m1009 5600 miles the best m1009 i have even seen. pefect and clean. gloss paint still on the chassis. even has good paint. runs good

m1028 22k 4k on new 6.2 and 208. runs great. no rust. does have some body damage from where i think a forklift picked it up. other then that is a great truck

next up, two new sets of hummer 36" tires

last thing to sell. two sets of m1008 axles. one set 22k other set 17k. so they are just about new.

if you guys could give me a good idea where to start with this. that would be great. thanks guys. post up

nattieleather

They are not worth anything and you should give them to me... LOL...

Just kidding.

I would say the trucks can go between $4000-$6000 depending. If you want to sell them fast stay low. If they have some body damage I'd say keep the price lower.

I'm not sure about the other items so I'm not going to offer an opinion on them.

CCATLETT1984

if 1ton chevy axles are as hard to come by down there, each set should sell for around $1400 maybe a bit less.

the 1028 will fetch a price premium over a m1008 because of the limited slip in the front axle.

the blazers i would say are worth around 4k each, at that price they should sell fairly quickly, you wont have to sit on them.

84cucv1ton

its a srw m1028. ok thanks i was hoping the m1009s would go for more with the low miles. still seeing if i can work this. thanks

gasser

84cucv1ton said:
85 m1009 3600 miles. has a bit of rust, came from way up in NY state. runs and drives perfect.

84 m1009 5600 miles the best m1009 i have even seen. pefect and clean. gloss paint still on the chassis. even has good paint. runs good
Curious to know what gave you the indication that these two trucks 'really' do have the milage you have stated? Maintenance records? Other documentation that will be supplied? Surely you are not going by the 5digit odometer that may say 05600 - right?

-graham

84cucv1ton

RE: Re: need some help with what my CUCVs are worth

yeah, i can prove the miles are right. you will never see a cleaner cucv. the 3800 mile one has a bit of rust, but its from way up in ny. i was told thats how it is up there. i will get some pics mike. you a jersey boy to. have any of the 3/4 ton trailers? for the one m1009 i am keeping. thanks

Mike_Pop

I didn't even notice that you were in Pt. Pleasant. Yes, I do have an M101 trailer but I use it for myself. I do have a 1 ton Ben Hur for sale, needs restoration. It would be good behind a CUCV.

Mike

gasser

Re: RE: Re: need some help with what my CUCVs are worth

84cucv1ton said:
yeah, i can prove the miles are right. you will never see a cleaner cucv. the 3800 mile one has a bit of rust, but its from way up in ny. i was told thats how it is up there. i will get some pics mike. you a jersey boy to. have any of the 3/4 ton trailers? for the one m1009 i am keeping. thanks
Rather, post the pics here to so other forum viewers can see them too.

-graham

84cucv1ton

well, i just tried for some pics. i cant view the pics with out clicking on every one. i do not like my new vista puter i miss my xp. anyone, know how to fix this? i cant get it. thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks