• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need some MEP004A help

panzerjunky

My Genset has 8 hours on an arsenal rebuild but....... The fella I got it from did some mods to the board the one that you move around to change between 480 and 220/110( he made copper jumpers ect) to make it single phase and to be honest I am not sure that even worked . It sat for over a year and a half put in new batteries and it started right up in like 1/2 a second I was amazed.
What I am needing is some pics of an un modified board both sides so I can put it back to as issued condition.
At that point I would like to put on an externaly mounted phase converter to give me single phase power where needed i know i will loose 1/3 of the output but 10KW will still power a large house any thoughts on this
Thanks Jerry

jbk

theirs a discusion on the board right now on this topic by sewerzuk. he has a vidio on their that shows the original bar placement. i have left my 004 stock because of the deration issue. i set the voltage up some 127/219 and havnt had an issue with anything in the house. the 3rd leg i have a 2 gang 120 volt 20 amp. recep. box and use cords so i can use somthing closer to full output. i dont have a picture of the reconnection board though.

Attachments

Last edited:

sewerzuk

My Genset has 8 hours on an arsenal rebuild but....... The fella I got it from did some mods to the board the one that you move around to change between 480 and 220/110( he made copper jumpers ect) to make it single phase and to be honest I am not sure that even worked . It sat for over a year and a half put in new batteries and it started right up in like 1/2 a second I was amazed.
What I am needing is some pics of an un modified board both sides so I can put it back to as issued condition.
At that point I would like to put on an externaly mounted phase converter to give me single phase power where needed i know i will loose 1/3 of the output but 10KW will still power a large house any thoughts on this
Thanks Jerry
If there isn't enough detail in my video, let me know. I'll send you some more detailed footage and/or pics. I'll have another one apart this weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks